Tuesday, July 19, 2011

mumble

2005 I never think what im gonna do in the next 5 years
2006 I learnt to be independent and I crave for friends
2007 Life keep moving. And I own a lovely room
2008 I got everythings and I live in my way to make my year crazy. and messy
2009 Re-arrange my thoughts, my attitude, be clear to follow a man.
2010 Im good. But still lack of....anythings. So I crave again. crave for money. crave for knowledge.
2011 I lost everythings I care. Walk back to my room and keep playing Q&A, to myself.
2012 ....Will I get the better one?

2 comments:

  1. of coz u will. tis is just a rest. one stop. thn u will move faster with clearer mind!!be brave and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what i can do at the time..else i will wasted the chance that given by god!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
typical aries. stubborn. impulsiveness. dislikes being told what to do.